Seven Reasons for Publishing This Booklet.
- It explains how D.C.D. came about and what it is, viz., supreme devotion to our Lord Jesus.
- It is only fair play that D.C.D. having got about we should be allowed to defend ourselves from the very vile insinuations and charges laid against us.
- D.C.D. is a Trumpet Blast to every Christian.
- D.C.D. is a parable, an illustration of what Christ demands of every one of His followers.
- D.C.D. is necessary because of the Namby-Pamby-Milk-Sop-Softie lives of so many who call themselves Christians, and whose caricature of Christs religion deters hundreds of thousands of embryo heroes from enlisting for Christ.
- We intend to be D.C.D.s while we live on earth.
- This D.C.D. business is Gods test of us as to whether our trust is in men or in God; well, we refuse to look to men: we even say, "Cursed is he that trusteth in man," and "Blessed is he that trusteth in the Lord."
1st Edition published 1928
|D.C.D. Intro||"The D.C.D."|
DCD |Revivals |
Growth | "Do You Need God's Forgiveness?"